1,288 results
All reviews eurostar book book theme modern hotel central station great hotel bathroom area minute walk rain shower two blocks walking distance stayed here for nights never felt unsafe late at night breakfast buffet reception desk business trip rooms are large
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Good hotel for a very reasonable price.
The hotel is clean and the rooms are quite modern. You need to like an open bathroom though (except the toilet of course which has a door!).
The hotel is near the station, so the area is not the most glamorous one but very close to the main train station.
The room didn´t have separate heating so you have to warm up the room using the A/C which is not great, specially when it is -10 C outside.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2017

We were a family of 6 people. Location was great as it is close to the station and it's easy to access the city centre. The breakfasts were also good with a wide variety of things to choose from. The bar man that served us every night was the best person in the hotel - Adrian you provided us with outstanding service!! The rooms were clean and comfortable but the wifi was extremely poor.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Well located, 5 minutes from main train station and beautifully decorated with quotes from classic and modern literature all over. With double rooms with space for actually two persons. Great tip: closet for two!
Clean, quiet enough, even being down town, with very helpful staff.
No need for so many lights in the room. Not easy to find the one you need at the right time.
Definitely recommended.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We are currently staying at the book hotel. We moved here from Aloft as they did not have rooms for our last 2 nights in Munich.
To say that our stay here is disappointing is an understatement. The rooms are not soundproof - you can hear every sound from the street below, the cleaner vacuuming, people walking upstairs and other guest opening and banging shut their doors
It's a king bed that comes with 2 pillows - you need to ask for more pillows and the bed is terribly uncomfortable.
For the same price I can guarantee that Aloft is a more comfortable room.

This is my first and hopefully last experience with the eurostars brand.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank worldwise616
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Overall, this hotel is located close to the main train station (Hauptbahnhof) which is not the nicest area in Munich. However other popular locations are easily accessible by foot and public transport stations are around the corner. The hotel itself is nice except for the hallways which could use a little more attention. The beds in the rooms are very comfortable and the rain shower is perfect. I would have enjoyed my stay if it weren’t for the horrible check in service.

I stayed here with my boyfriend and our initial reservation was three nights. At check in, the receptionist couldn’t find our reservation. It was late at night and my travel agent was not responding in order to ask for our confirmation number. The receptionist was very unfriendly and did not offer any help. She was rude to us for not having our confirmation number. We felt quite embarrassed and left the establishment immediately. Working in a hotel myself, I know there is not much she could have done, except be polite and look for other possible solutions. We came back the following day with the confirmation number. The same receptionist recognized us but did nothing to make us feel welcomed. She just complained about the reservation being on our travel agent’s name. She didn’t even smile at us once. When we finally managed to check in, she did not even inform us of hotel facilities, breakfast time or where the elevators were located. I was seriously offended by her behavior and did my best to avoid her for the rest of our stay. I liked the hotel, but the service was extremely poor.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple