See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Set in a leafy suburban setting with well appointed modernly fitted rooms, this is a comfortable place to stay. The downside was the small single bed in my room which detracted from the otherwise pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2016

The bedroom was clean, fansy, big, we'll decorated and very modern. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was big and with a good shower with hot water.

Tip very fine German food at the restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

Hotel was a small building with a restaurant downstairs and rooms upstairs. The rooms including the bathroom were very good and recently upgraded with good taste. Breakfast downstairs was basic but decent. Very happy with the stay. Would definitely return back when I come back to Munich.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Nimish B
Reviewed 7 December 2014

I enjoyed my stay, but the staff is not very committed. It is more than obvious that you get more attention if you are local. The food was average to me. You have to order bavarian dishes. They are quite good.
I did not enjoy a Wiener Schnitzel for example...

Lot of space for improvements... Anyway, I can recommend it despite of lacks.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We had dinner at Jagdschloss before deciding to stay in the hotel a few days later and we loved the Bavarian food and the staff was super friendly and spoke English which I was thankful since my German is elementary. The rooms are super modern and very clean. They looked brand new or recently remodeled. The restaurant is so cute and has lots of seating. We sat inside on the first occasion and then outside after that. Both were ideal.
I would highly recommend this place to anyone traveling to Munich. Great neighborhood and a lovely experience.
~An American Traveler

Room Tip: The Residence rooms are larger and very modern with Bavarian accents. Beyond charming!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business