Stayed for 2 nights.
The room price is great value; the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and there's plenty of space.
- the entire building stinks of smoke; my room was a non-smoking room, but it still stank.
- there's no airconditioning, and opening a window means lots of traffic noise, so in July, it's pretty unpleasant.
- breakfast - a buffet of questionable quality - is 17 Euro. Bakers across the road is better quality, and far cheaper.
- A bottle of water cost 4 euro. Half a liter of water for 4 Euro. Really.
- I bought the water at around 11PM, before going to bed; at midnight, reception phoned me to check it had to be put on my room bill. I was asleep. Getting woken up in that way is NOT acceptable!
- the hotel is in the middle of nowhere - getting to the centre of town or to my meetings was a pain. That's obvious from the map, but it's worth knowing...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH München City Süd hotel is ideally located close to the Munich city center, offering easy access to the Exhibition Centre and International Munich Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, NHHotels and Agoda so you can book your NH Munchen City Sud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Apartments Munchen Am Ring Hotel Munich
- Nh Hotels Munich
- Nh Hotel Munich