All reviews english garden business trip construction work close to public transport comfortable stay bed was comfortable city centre rooms are clean metro station freiheit stops wifi supermarket platz
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I just have to write a review about this hotel because it’s just perfect.
So it all starts when you meet the incredibly staff, always friendly, very accommodating and they fulfill almost every wish!!! One morning I wanted to have breakfast at 6, because I had to leave very early. But it only starts at 6:30. So I asked a day before and she said I should come down and see what is ready. The morning I came down at 5:50 and almost everything was already set up including the fresh scrambled egg. I thought this was just sooo nice of them to have it ready for me early!!!
The rooms are very nice especially facing the inner part/not street side. Always clean, nice bedding and very modern.
You just have everything you need there for a good city stay. I stayed here for more than a week and I pretty much live in hotels so I know what I am talking about.
Thumbs up for staff and food!!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Date of stay: March 2018
Chantiridis, Manager at Mercure Hotel Muenchen Schwabing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time, to report about our hotel and the experience you made here.
I am glad to hear that everything was to your entire satisfaction.
Especially your kind words on our staff I will let them know, as they ever try to do their best.

Looking forward to a possible next stay I send you my best regards
Evangelos Chantiridis

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Just stayed here for a couple of nights whilst visiting Munich. Hotel is quite well located, about just under 10 minutes walk from the metro station, and is about 4 stops away from Marienplatz (the centre). Few bars and places to eat in the area too. Rooms were comfortable and spacious. Bed was comfortable and bathroom was clean and modern.

Would recommend as good value for money, staff were friendly upon check in and had 2 good nights sleep!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Hotel rather standard Mercure. Bathroom needing refreshing to look newer. Access to car park narrow.
Closed to Freiheit and U-bahn to get downtown Munich.
Requested room upgrade, due to Gold status. This was not available, due to a supposedly fully booked hotel (football match). Strangely, car park was quite empty (7 cars in the evening, 9 in the morning) and hotel was very quiet.
Breakfast looks limited but offers all type of sought food.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Very conveniently placed as we were visiting our son who lives just around the corner. Clean and friendly, comfortable rooms, decent bathroom, tea and coffee facilities, all you need really for a quick weekend away.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2017

The hotel has an excellent location, close to the train station, bus, tram, supermarket and cafes. You can walk from the hotel to the Marin Platz, the English garden and the rest of the sights, the room is clean and the furniture is clean, and the tools I may need as a guest are available in the room. I thank all the staff for their kindness and cooperation، Especially Mr. Fahmy and Mr. Robert at the reception as well as the rest of the staff.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Chantiridis, Manager at Mercure Hotel Muenchen Schwabing, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Ali A,
Thank you for your great rewiew!
Best Regards