The Westin Grand is a HUGE hotel, almost overwhelming when you first walk in, however it's actually quite cozy once you're there. The beds are amazing. The rooms offer city or garden views. If you're eligible for the Concierge lounge, it's one of the best I've seen. Full day of service with great views of the city.
Stay at the Westin Grand. It's a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new passion at the Westin Grand Hotel in Munich. Located in the district of Bogenhausen, the world-famous city with a heart awaits you on the doorstep. With excellent transport connections from your Arabellapark hotel, you reach the city centre in just a few minutes and enjoy the very best Munich has to offer. 627 comfortable rooms & suites as well as the Westin Club invite you to stay a little longer and forget your usual day-to-day routine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Grand Munchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Grand Munchen Hotel Munich
- Westin Hotel Munich
- Westin Grand Muenchen Arabellapark
- Sheraton Munich
- Munich Sheraton