The location of this hotel is fine, although it is not directly in the center. You can take tram easily and be in center in 20minutes even on weekends.
We stayed just for one night late June in one of the newly redesigned king execuive rooms on 11th floor. I am not sure if all the rooms are already done in this new modern design or just Execusitve once at this moment, but we really liked the room. It was quite big, with modern furniture, quire spacious bathroom and also with balcony. It would be nice touch if the balcony was equipped with some chairs as our room was facing English garden park and it was nice sunny day...but overall the rooms are definetely pretty nice!
Executive lounge is just average. Unfortunately we did not have time to use spa and pool which I read it also renovated recently.
We also tried lobby bar for late dinner and some cocktails, everything was ok except for the lobby bar staff. While front desk staff was great and very friendly! the lobby bar staff did not seem to care much, there seem to be more employees than guests, still they were just staring at you and nobody bothered to come for a long time. This was only minor negative, still for the price of food and drinks I would expect bit more attention.
Overall the hotel was nice, clean and new rooms are great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only minutes from the Englischer Garten, the Hilton Munich Park hotel is a peaceful retreat in the city, located 15 minutes from the city center and 30 minutes from Munich airport. Many famous sights like the BMW museum, the Olympiapark and the Allianz Arena are just a short drive away. Unwind in this stylish Munich hotel and enjoy a new level of comfort and contemporary design. Every space has been designed to the highest standard, reflecting a fresh and modern, yet elegant look. Choose your own taste sensation in the Tivoli restaurant and take in the majestic views of the Eisbach River. Make use of the hotel's extensive leisure facilities to help you relax and rejuvenate. A fully equipped fitness center with a range of cardiovascular and resistance machines, an indoor pool (open to families with children daily until 7 pm) as well as a sauna and steam room give you the freedom to choose how you would like to unwind. The spa area offers a great variety of massage and beauty treatments as well as personal training and physiotherapy. Each guestroom is decorated in a modern style with sliding patio doors, opening on to a private balcony. For a touch of luxury, step up to an Executive Room or Suite, for exclusive access to the Executive Lounge offering complimentary breakfast and refreshments. Choose the Salon Marco Polo room on the 15th floor for stunning panoramic views of the city and the Alps. The charming roof terrace also sets a stunning backdrop for special occasions and evening events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Munich Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Park Munich Hotel Munich
- Hilton International Munich
- Hilton Munich
- Munich Hilton