1) Small but nice decorated rooms (with the possibility to open your window but hardly any space to store your clothes),
2) good location (only 10 minutes walk to Marienplatz),
3) breakfast is served every morning in the lounge. There is however not enough space for everyone. Breakfast is basic but ok (cooked eggs, different kind of rolls/croissants, no fresh juice, cereals, fruit salad, ham and cheese),
4) If you include breakfast in your room price you receive free WIFI,
5) somewhat strange service rules (e.g. it was not possible to have an extra pillow and there is no soap in the bad room),
6) helpful staff.
Conclusion: good price/quality. Would stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel One Muenchen-Sendl. Tor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 1 Muenchen-Sendl. Tor
- Motel One Muenchen-Sendl. Tor Hotel Munich