Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I booked one night here through booking.com for my arrival in Munich because the price was good and the location near the station was convenient. It's no frills, but good value and all I needed so I booked another night for my final night before leaving Germany.
The staff are great, it's spotless, comfortable and depsite some comments about the nightlife in the area, it's quiet and safe.
I booked direct the second time and they had no problem amending the booking when my plans changed.
Would definitely recommend it.
Breakfast is good value too.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Munich hotels (and hostels!) are a lot more expensive than other cities, which makes Litty's a great value for the quality. The rooms and shared bathroom facilities are incredibly clean and comfortable, and the staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. I was impressed that when a mistake was made, it was quickly remedied, and when I arrived early, they were flexible to give me my room because it was ready. I usually stay with friends in Munich, but when I've needed a bed for a night, I've tried a few hostels and one other B&B near the train station. None of them offer the same value for money that this one does. Of course the location is something to keep in mind. It's around the train station, which means bars, strip clubs and other things. It's not dangerous at all, but there are people on the streets at night. My room was located in a separate building, though, that was incredibly quiet. If noise is an issue, you might ask for a room in this building. I'd definitely stay here again, and I told my friends in Munich about it, too. They're going to recommend it to visitors in the future.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

There is a gentleman who works the reception desk 4 nights a week... His name is Luis. He has amazing recommendations, is very knowledgeable about Munich, and really made our stay memorable! The entire staff was friendly and welcoming. The room was really clean.

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed here because it is affordable and conveniently close to the major tourist attractions. The staff are friendly and the hotel very clean. The area is not the best and predominantly populated by Turkish people, which means you can get some nice kebabs at little restaurants.

There is construction going on in the street so it is very noisy, even on the back side of the hotel. Inside it isn't soundproof at all either with your neighbours' shower clearly audible.

Breakfast is an additional €6 and a better breakfast can be enjoyed elsewhere. But all in all it was an affordable deal in a clean hotel close enough that I could walk everwhere.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

A family with a small toddler we were very happy with the size and cleanliness of the room. The breakfast was very nice and the staff extremely helpful. It's located very centrally within walking distance to city centre, oktoberfest ground and the main train station, even with a toddler. Also very close to the city transportation.

Date of stay: May 2015