All reviews bus stop nearest s bahn station city centre business district the hotel is clean comfortable rooms quiet location min walk short stay berg
Reviewed 9 October 2018

We stayed for 2 nights in August and we got a triple suite which was big enough and comfortable. The hotel it's located not far (5-6 min) walking distance from the Bus Station but far from city center. In Munich the public transportaition is awesome, they even have a bus program in every station . The breakfast was okay, not bad at all. The room was getting clean daily but the walls were dirty and the carpet was old and stained. The walls would require new paint. The wi-fi was horrible. Free WiFi is provided on up to 3 devices. There are window screens which protect your morning dreams from the rising sun. The staff was helpful for sure, but not that polite. We paid for late check-out 60 euro for 5 hours. I liked the city, it was awesome, I can't say the same about the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Stefanie K, Guest Relations Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Munich, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mihai,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and to share your axperiences.

We apologize for not being able to fully satisfy all your expectations.

But we nevertheless would be thankful to get the chance to convince you from our improved services and effort.

best regards from Munich

your team from AZIMUT Hotel Munich

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Nice hotel although a distance from public transportation. Friendly and helpful staff and very clean rooms. Breakfast had a great selection and plenty of room in the dining area to accommodate large groups.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Nez,
Thank you for your kind feedback and for taking the time to write a review.
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay at our house and hopefully see you soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with a group of friends for beer fest. It's. I'd have to agree with some of the other comments.Its functional but not somewhere you could spend any time at. No Tea/Coffee making facilities it the rooms. You can get coffee at reception but at silly price... Munich is lovely and beer fest was great.. I'd go back to Munich definitely but not to this hotel

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Stefanie K, Public Relations Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Munich, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear David,

Thank you very much for your feedback and the time you spent for writing a review about your stay at AZIMUT Hotel Munich.
Your remarks are always helpful for us to improve our services and to work on the critical points you mentioned.
Also we are happy to hear that you had a good time at Munich and it would be our pleasure to welcome you again in the near future and to satisfy you better.

best regards from Munich
Your AZIMUT Hotel Team

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The hotel itself is a dated establishment with dirty rooms and corridors. There are no restaurants in the hotel and one has to walk quite a distance to get to one. There is no Ac and the room can get really hot.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Stefanie K, Guest Relations Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Munich, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback concerning your stay at AZIMUT Hotel Munich. Unfortunately we are very sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay overall. Your impressions are very important for us to offer a better service in the future. I am glad to inform you that we are still ongoing with renovation of rooms and hallways especially with carpet-changes. Furthermore we are still in planning to offer a full service restaurant in the future.
We would be very happy if you give us a chance to convince you from our service next time.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Firstly, do not stay here EVER if you value customer support over a money orientated company. The hotels primary focus is on money over customer assistance in anyway shape or form. If you value a company / hotel that can help you in a time of need this is why you should not stay.

My story to add the context as that's important. I have a group booking fror 12 people 21-24 Sept (So still a month away @ over $3300). The cancellation date for this stay was 11 August. I had cancelled this booking via Expedia in July but when checking my bookings it was still live 23 Aug. I called Expedia to explain the error who said they can still cancel it but the Azimut has to authorise this. So I called Azimut and was connected to Aron in reservations on several occassions to explain my situation.

His blunt response was 'not my problem', take this up with Expedia, 'a contract is a contract'. Whilst I repeatedly explained that I undertsand the position with the contract, the ability to assist me was still within his gift. The hotel still had another 4 weeks to resell the rooms via Expedia.

Without his authorisation (for money they have not even received yet) I cannot break the contract or even get Expedia to even resell the rooms over that 4 week peiod. So i'm now in a battle with Expedia over the cancellation when the issue could have been immediately resolved by Aron (who also refused to allow a conversation with a manager to take place even wtih Expedia staff). He was rude (towards the end of our conversation he had 'better things to do') and probably the most unhelpful person I've come across in my years of travelling around the world.

I suspect I will lose $3300 for a matter that could have been easily resolved by one individual. So yes, before you say it, I recognise the point of a contact, but, when things go wrong and you require assistance to help you out, this is not the hotel for you. One day we all need digging out of trouble and believe me, the Azimut is not the hotel or company to do it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. Please let me clarify the situation:
You have made a reservation with restrictions, one of it is non-cancelable and that means you have to pay for what you have booked. The general manager was in correspondence with you directly and even our opretions manager from head office. Both of them explained you the reasons and restrictions and offered you an alternative solution which is a generous concession on our site. Guests also have the chance to book cancelable rates for their trip, which offers you the possibility to cancel all the reservations prior to arrival without any cancellation fees.
Please understand that it makes no sense for us to offer these cheaper rates, if everybody can cancel it later without any penalty and also that it is not fair in opposite to the other guests, which also have to pay the full amount if they will cancel their reservations.
Further for example, if you book a flight, which is non-cancelable you also get no money back. These rules and restrictions are the same all over the world in Hotel Chains and airlines.