The Angelo is an excellent hotel, located just outside the city centre but right next to an S-Bahn station, only four stops from the centre of Munich (Marianplatz). The hotel is modern, immaculately clean and has good facilities, such as free wi-fi throughout the entire hotel and good qualiy air conditioning. The buffet breakfast was first class, with an excellent choice of food for all tastes and nationalities and the evening meals were also very nice. The reception & waiting staff were friendly, helpful and attentive, without being overbearing. It was cheaper than hotels in the dead centre of Munich and represented very good value for money, as it was very easy to get to anywhere in Munich from the nearby station (approx 200 meters away). If I was pushed to find fault, I would say that the curtains in the room could have been better as they consisted of panels of material attached to rails at the top by Velcro, which sometimes peeled away at the edges if you weren’t careful. Also there was a rather creepy looking picture on one of the walls next to the desk in the room, which we took to hiding behind a lamp. Those very minor issues aside, I would definitely recommend this hotel as one of the nicest I have ever stayed in – and I have stayed in many around the world. And don't be put off by the fact that it is next to a main road. It is well soundproofed and it will not keep you awake. Well done Angelo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its vibrant colour scheme and a Jazz Bar that brings people together from all over the world, the angelo by Vienna House Munich Leuchtenbergring is a great example of how a hotel can delight both business travelers and holiday guests. With its location in the east of Munich and perfect travel connections to the city centre, airport and fair trade, the hotel is the ideal starting point for all kinds of activities. The nearest S-Bahn stop Leuchtenbergring is just a few minutes' walk away. You can reach the city centre in 10 minutes only. Modern comfort and a good nights' sleep await you in 146 air-conditioned design rooms and Junior suites. Sweet or savoury? Light or hearty? Let your tastebuds be delighted by marked-fresh and seasonal products served in the Restaurant sunlight in the morning and evening. During your stay you can take advantage of the special discount rates of EUR 10,- per day for the Fitness First Club next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your angelo by Vienna House Munich Leuchtenbergring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelo Designhotel Muenchen Hotel Munich
- Angelo Designhotel Hotel Munich