“Dinner”

MUN MUN - Thai Cooking
Ranked #327 of 4,148 Restaurants in Munich
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I've been here a few times now and the food is AMAZING. I found out about Mun Min online and thought that we could try it out. We have tried a few dishes now and they do not disappoint. I love the food here and the staff are really friendly and remember us every time we go back. I highly recommend Mun Mun and I'm looking forward to going back again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Living in Munich these is one of my preferred Thai restaurant. It’s every time fresh and price and what you get for is on a good level. You need to bring some time as it’s sometimes quite busy but it does not matter.
Like also picking up and bring the food home :)
I can fully recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

This place is the best Thai in Munich. We were introduced by a friend from Thailand to this place. Best to share different dishes with friends as portions are big. Don’t miss out on a desert there!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Authentic Thai food just 5 min walk from Munchner Freiheit subway station. Order at cashier, pick up your cutlery and take your seat. Food will be delivered to your table. Ordered the crispy duck curry for €13.50 as shown. Also Japanese and Chinese restaurants within 5mins walk. Supermarket nearby.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

When exploring the Munchner Freiheit neighborhood, came across this very small Thai restaurant. It only took me a split second to decide to go in because of the aroma that was coming out of the front door. Even though there was outside seating, I wanted to set inside to watch the cooks put together the meals. The line was always about 4-5 deep, but the wait is worth every bit. Delicious food, with a spice shelve if you want it very very Thai spicy. Fabulous discovery for the city I will soon be living in.