“One of the most amazing things I've ever done!”

Paraworth Tandem Paragliding
More attraction details
Owner description: Paraworth Paragliding is a Tandem Paragliding company that flies passengers over Neuschwanstein Castle (Tegelberg) as well as at the Tegernsee, Brauneck, Bayrischzell,The Eagle's Nest, Breitenberg, Buchenberg, are just some of the sites that they fly regularly. All pilots are DHV (the German Paragliding and Hangliding Authority) licensed and insured. Flights last 20-30 minutes depending on weather conditions. Picture and video service is also available. All necessary equipment is provided: Helmet, Flight suit and Gloves. Passenger weight up to 105 kilos. No experience necessary. Reservations are essential. Safety is the first priority!
Reviewed 2 June 2016

These guys were super awesome! We were contacted the day before on where to go, and they picked us up at the train station the next day and took us to the launch site. The weather was actually bad in the morning so we had to postpone, but then it cleared up and they called us back to give it a go. Ours was at a ski resort so we took a gondola up. They provide suits for you to wear which was great because it was chilly up there on the mountain. Was so amazing flying over a small Bavarian town! It was way easier than I thought it would be to both take off and land. It was an incredible experience and well worth the cost!

1  Thank David A

Reviewed 30 August 2015

I have to say that was one of the happiest days of my life. I was so lucky to fly with Craig who is such a friendly passionate guy. The scenery was very beautiful down below. I tried the free style acro which added some thrill to my flight. It was just AWESOME!

1  Thank emy k
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

I contacted Hagen a few months before our motorhome trip to Europe as I was looking for activities to make the holiday extra special. He was really helpful, even going so far as to recommend a really lovely campsite to stay at. We are a family of 4, children aged 17 and 14. All of us loved the experience. It wasn't frightening at all and when you are in the air it's really serene and peaceful! Great experience and Hagen was helpful and easy to correspond with. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Emillergmiller
Reviewed 12 June 2015

We went to Salzburg, Austria for the day and I saw someone go for a flight and I thought, "I want to do this".

I became afraid of flying about 23 years ago and push through the fear every time I get into a plane. But I saw this lady go for a fly in Salzburg and it looked so very easy so I have to try it.

We contacted several paragliding companies but in the end Paraworth Tandem Paragliding proved to be the best!

It was quite a drive to Lenggies but we finally arrived and we were not disappointed. At first we thought that only our son and I could fly due to weight restrictions, however on review, my husband was also able to fly.

We ascended the mountain in the cable car and enjoyed the view. My husband and son were doubtful that I would follow through with the flight but I was determined. I thought, "I can do this and it will be fun!".

So after a small walk from the cable car station, off we went. O my, it was a wonderful experience. We enjoyed it so much that we are off to Germany again this month and really want to repeat the experience.

Thank you so much to Craig and Chaz. You made our day!

1  Thank Russells_Holidays
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 February 2015

Me and my cousine contacted the instructor Hagen over mail, and got a fast reply and a booking. We got there by Train, and they picked us up from the Station and drove us to the mountain at Lenggries. Both very nice guys, we had a good time and we talked and joked allot. The Team did an excellent Job and I can highly recommend to fly with Paraworth! we even Shared a beer after the flight, and talked about the experience. We even got the Chance to do some turns ourselfs, absolutely stunning Feeling. If your looking for a lifetime experience, fly with Paraworth!

Christian Restorff