“WELL FOR SOMEONE WHO IS SCARED OF FLYING - YOU CAN SO TOTALLY DO THIS!”

Paraworth Tandem Paragliding
More attraction details
Owner description: Paraworth Paragliding is a Tandem Paragliding company that flies passengers over Neuschwanstein Castle (Tegelberg) as well as at the Tegernsee, Brauneck, Bayrischzell,The Eagle's Nest, Breitenberg, Buchenberg, are just some of the sites that they fly regularly. All pilots are DHV (the German Paragliding and Hangliding Authority) licensed and insured. Flights last 20-30 minutes depending on weather conditions. Picture and video service is also available. All necessary equipment is provided: Helmet, Flight suit and Gloves. Passenger weight up to 105 kilos. No experience necessary. Reservations are essential. Safety is the first priority!
Reviewed 12 June 2015

We went to Salzburg, Austria for the day and I saw someone go for a flight and I thought, "I want to do this".

I became afraid of flying about 23 years ago and push through the fear every time I get into a plane. But I saw this lady go for a fly in Salzburg and it looked so very easy so I have to try it.

We contacted several paragliding companies but in the end Paraworth Tandem Paragliding proved to be the best!

It was quite a drive to Lenggies but we finally arrived and we were not disappointed. At first we thought that only our son and I could fly due to weight restrictions, however on review, my husband was also able to fly.

We ascended the mountain in the cable car and enjoyed the view. My husband and son were doubtful that I would follow through with the flight but I was determined. I thought, "I can do this and it will be fun!".

So after a small walk from the cable car station, off we went. O my, it was a wonderful experience. We enjoyed it so much that we are off to Germany again this month and really want to repeat the experience.

Thank you so much to Craig and Chaz. You made our day!

1  Thank Russells_Holidays
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 February 2015

Me and my cousine contacted the instructor Hagen over mail, and got a fast reply and a booking. We got there by Train, and they picked us up from the Station and drove us to the mountain at Lenggries. Both very nice guys, we had a good time and we talked and joked allot. The Team did an excellent Job and I can highly recommend to fly with Paraworth! we even Shared a beer after the flight, and talked about the experience. We even got the Chance to do some turns ourselfs, absolutely stunning Feeling. If your looking for a lifetime experience, fly with Paraworth!

Christian Restorff

1  Thank Christian R
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I did a tandem paraglide last September (sorry writing this has taken so long!) near Munich and exceeded all my (v. high) expectations. My goal my trip in Europe was to paraglide somewhere (like in the film The Intouchables), and I was lucky enough to find Paraworth when so many of the other outdoors companies had stopped running for the season! Everything was explained so I knew what was going on - like all the little signs of wind I wouldn't have otherwise noticed. It is the most amazing feeling (way better than skydiving) and apart from the initial feeling of 'this is crazy (but exciting)' when running down the hill, I felt in very safe hands the whole time. Only disappointment is I lost my SD card with the pictures.. :( But it was such a good experience I will remember it without the photos anyway!!

1  Thank Fiona C
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My Dad and I found this company on tripadvisor and all the other reviews are spot on. Craig and Charlie were very knowledgeable and just seemed like very nice guys. They clearly enjoyed their job and did everything they could do to make sure we had fun too. Before we took off they explained everything to put our nerves to rest and to emphasize how safe we really were. They even have an option where you can pay a small fee and they let you use a gopro camera during the flight and keep the SD card. After we got more comfortable in the flight they even let us control the rig for a bit. Can not recommend this company enough!

2  Thank Cart3r
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I have nothing but the fondest memories of my experience with Paraworth paragliding. I can't imagine the views can be beat anywhere else - the alps, the lakes and then the highlight, Neuschwanstein Castle. The company was fantastic. My guide was amazing (I just wish I remembered his name!) in that he was very professional, kind and calm, making my first experience a breeze. He claimed to have many, many years of experience, and the flight made it clear he was right. I never felt nervous with his maneuvers or comments, and he acted as excited as I was, as if it was the best day of his life despite having done the same trek countless times. We had great weather and he took advantage, keeping us flying in the sky for over half an hour! A great bonus was the guide's use of the GoPro camera - for a decent price (about 30 Euros), the guide will shoot photos and video for you so you don't have to risk your own camera and can simply relish in the views.
I would absolutely encourage everyone to take a tandem tour with them!

6  Thank Intotheworld7