All reviews sliding door big room living area christmas market separate bedroom good deal microwave fridge nice hotel air con large wall coffee table body lotion breakfast bar no issues with noise checking out electrical sockets full length mirror
Reviewed 7 June 2017

The hotel is absolutely stunning.
The service was excellent and the rooms are very spacious and clean.
The breakfast was delicious and staff are all very friendly.
I would definitely recommend the hotel to my colleagues and friends.
Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
1  Thank 227kyrak
Reviewed 6 June 2017

The suite was amazing.
The lady @ reception was so charming.
Taking time to explaining everything.
Perfect reception.
Spécial attention when entering the suite.
Re-Perfect.
The room was so bright and clean.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
1  Thank 389sebastienk
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Stayed for three nights whilst visiting friends in the area.

Friendly & Welcoming check in. Staff speak excellent English for those with limited knowledge of the German language.

Room - one of the largest we have stayed in during our trips in Europe and very well equipped. Little kitchenette with sink, microwave & fridge. Kettle with a tea & coffee tray. Mini Bar for an additional charge, small living room area with sofa & large TV. Separate bedroom with large comfortable bed, walk in wardrobe, bathroom with bath & rainfall shower. Free wifi which worked well.

Rooms were immaculately clean and well maintained. Ours was on the fifth floor overlooking the small park & was very quiet.

We never used the hotel restaurant, I thought the breakfast was a little expensive - instead we walked a few minutes across the little park to the town with plenty of cafes & bakeries at a fraction of the price.

Location is ideal for the town centre & old area of Furth with its lovely buildings and cafes (only a 5-10 minute walk along Konigstrasse past the church & theatre). The main Railway station & metro was a five minute walk from the hotel if you wish to visit the nearby city of Nuremberg & surrounding area.

We will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank AlfieMoomin
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Nothing fancy, but a decent business hotel with spacious rooms.

The location is advantageous if you are on a business trip in the Fürth / Nürnberg / Erlangen / Herzogenaurach region. Also very close to the local train station.

I can recommend the breakfast. The personnel was friendly and forthcoming.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

I booked this hotel on the travel site in early Jan. When I checked-in in Mar I was told that the hotel had a computer problem and had overbooked. They moved me to another hotel nearby and addressed my concerns in a timely fashion. The hotel is less than 5 min from the Fuerth subway station and is right in the middle of the city center. It is a convenient place for visiting Nuremberg. I do wish I had a chance to stay at the hotel. I rate them high because of the responsiveness of the hotel management.

Date of stay: March 2017