“Not bad ”
Review of Dolce Vita

Dolce Vita
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 46
Description: ,,Dolce Vita" das süße Leben. Das neu eröffneten Bistro, Restaurant und Café',bietet original italienische Küche. viel Frisches Gemüse direkt aus Italien, feine Büffel mozzarella und original Pizza, eine grosse Auswahl an Desserts die rigoros Hausgemacht sind runden die Auswahl der Karte ab. Natürlich können Sie auch ein gutes glas wein oder einen der vielfaltigen Cocktails mit Appetizer Genießen
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We looked around the area and most restaurants serve German food. We chose this place because it was our last resort, not because we like pasta or pizza. It seems like a family owned business with very friendly staff, compared to the other places in the area. The Salad we ordered was bland. However, the pizza was pretty good. The risotto needed more cooking time. Bruschetta was good and the potato trio was delicious. I would recommend this place if you want pizza.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I was in Garmisch with my Family. We arrived late Friday evening, and my wife decided to rest while I took my 4 kids (teens and 20's) out for dinner. All the restaurants were busy, and we decided to see if Dolce Vita could find room for us outside on a nice night. "Do you have a reservation" is always a scary question when you have not planned ahead, but they accepted that I did not, and offered to move some empty tables once a couple finished paying their bill. We had 4 beers, 2 bottles of wine, 4 soft drinks and a bottle of water, plus meals for 5, and spent less than $30 per person. When a Coke costs more than a beer, I thought this was a great surprise. Everyone liked their food, and I had an excellent entree of Gnocchi. We liked it so much that we went back a few nights later with my wife so she could try the food. The service was friendly and prompt, and we never felt rushed to finish dinner and move on. It was a great place to sit outside on a June night, eat a nice meal, and enjoy each other's company. I would go back here again if I were lucky enough to return to Garmisch.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I had tuna salad which was very average with just loads of iceberg lettuce which is not the right lettuce in my opinion. Also very little tuna. The others had spaghetti Bolognese which was on tagliatelle pasta not spaghetti and had very little meat sauce so they were a bit disappointed too. The service was very good.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

This is a cute little Italian cafe in the walking area of Garmisch. We went twice during our visit and very much enjoyed the homemade tiramisu, profiteroles and other desserts. The service is friendly and prompt, and they speak English.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Great service with a smile, lovely coffee and a relaxing atmosphere. Will come again when next in Garmisch Partenkirchen.