Restaurant Magic restaurant Zauberstubn Oberammergau
Ranked #4 of 55 Restaurants in Oberammergau
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 17
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: At our stayli Rustic Restaurant we offer good Home cookingAs well yu willsee time to time magic tricksOur restaurant Zauberstubn offers abut86 sets,There is olso a separate RoomFor up 30 persons for family celebration.We speak 9 languages ,end as well hes menus in 28 languages
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Wanted to share my previous experience with this restaurant with my spouse.
Visited the place on a Thursday and failed to make a reservation. The owner him self welcomed us a found seating for us anyway.
Waiting time for service was short, meal and atmosphere great, fulfilling my wish to show a great place in this small town.
The icing on the cake was when Vlado did some of his magic, entertaining young and old.
No luxury restaurant but good solid and well prepared does the trick
Absolutely recommended to visit

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I have been welcome from the owner who is a very kid person and ... A Magician... He did some nice trick to entertain the guests.
The food is nice, I had a Dear steak, maybe not the best in Oberammergau, I found better but it deserves a visit...

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This restaurant is nice to come to when you expect entertainment and nice food. Magic tricks all around, so come here with you children. The owner is very nice and the food is good.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first time visiting this restaurant but had heard about it for years. Many of my colleagues that visit this area stop by as a matter of tradition.

I arrived early and the magician/owner and I struck up a conversation. He made us all feel welcome when the whole group arrived.

It's a cosy Bavarian restaurant with traditional fare but how treated to a few magic tricks and sleight of hand while you wait for your meals.

Good atmosphere and well priced. With a visit if you have the inclination.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious and Vlad was a great host entertaining every table with magic tricks up and personal.