Kempinski Hotel Berchtesgaden(Berchtesgaden)
US$ 145
US$ 139
China-Ferienzimmer(Berchtesgaden)
US$ 100
All reviewstop floorhot tubpanorama restaurantrooftop terraceamazing breakfast buffetkids clublots of storage spacefantastic restaurantindoor poolparking garageeagles nestfree buslarge roomhotel guestsmagnificent viewhalf boardtrain station
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We actually stayed here in July '16 (the app doesn't have that date option) for 3 nights. Although a little pricey the hotel is located in the town centre with great access. The hotel itself has a lovely deck area on its roof for sunbathing with a jacuzzi pool and great views over the alps. It also has an indoor pool for colder months, two restaurants and a great bar. Ideal for a visit to the area.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2017

We live in Colombia and travel to Europe at least once a year. We were here last year and again this last weekend. What can I say, location is excellent, service is excellent and breakfast buffet the best we have had in Europe. We were here for 4 nights - 3 of the nights they upgraded us to a suite. The room was warm - we asked about the AC and they said they didn't have any so we slept with the windows open. Not a big deal as it is safe here and we were on the 4th floor. The Wifi is faster than last year. The "pizza" restaurant is amazing - they have pizza plus traditional foods - plus some amazing other items (were were very surprised). The owner we saw daily, we was always out and about asking his customers about the hotel. The beer in Germany is the best in the world. They also have a separate building with a beer garden and attached restaurant serving the regional foods.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Enjoy !!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Faizal B
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

One of my German cousins recommended that I stay at this hotel. I stayed here in April 2016 after picking up my new BMW in Munich. I always meant to write a review because I really have fond memories of my stay here. I remember how warmly I was welcomed by the front desk staff. The ladies were very professional and helpful and went above and beyond to make my stay perfect. They patiently helped me navigate the area and suggested a variety of local activities. The restaurants are very classy and the food is delicious , the service is exquisite. The rooms are gorgeous, comfortable and very very clean. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and I look forward to my next visit.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I'm glad I picked the Hotel Edelweiss for my recent overnight stay in Berchtesgaden. Everything about this hotel is perfect in every way from the convenient parking with elevator that practically takes you from your car to your room. The restaurant and bar areas are phenomenal and the staff was attentive, courteous, and very helpful. My room was beautiful and modern, which I really liked. I'll be sure to recommend the Hotel Edelweiss to anyone I know who will stay in Berchtesgaden, and I hope I can return sometime this winter!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo