See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Good Room for business stays for upto 2 weeks. It's great for people who want to cook as there are kitchenettes in the rooms. Some Shops and supermarkets nearby. Good service and breakfast, though it becomes monotonous after some days).

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

A handy hotel close by to the Porsche Museum. Clean and well equipped with friendly English speaking reception staff. A good breakfast choice, although charged extra. Unfortunately we visited during a heatwave and it was very warm in our loft room- but the hotel kindly provided a fan to ease things.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2015

I was travelling for a business trip to Stuttgart and booked this hotel spontaneoulsly. In the end, I was positevely surprised with the quality, very supportive and friendly staff, parking, the breakfasts also contained a great variety! I guess its one of the best hotels in town both for the business and family or touristic purposes. Good commuting system to the city centre.What was also a good point that the hotel offered me a complementary drink upon the check in!)Definitely recommended when travelling to Stuttgart!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2015

A short drive from the city center, Feuerbach has a small neighborhood feel with easy access to Stuttgart. The room was very clean room and the staff was friendly and accommodating. The loft suite was perfect for our family and had a great view. The adjacent parking garage was very convenient. We arrived late on a Sunday, but found a great Italian restaurant open nearby (Da Nello). Breakfast was worth the price.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Stayed in this hotel during my business trip to Stuttgart in 2011 (April - May) . I stayed here for 2 months, this was like my home during my entire stay. The facilities provided were very good. I had the luxury of an attached kitchen in my room. I am a vegetarian and I did cook food everyday. The house keeping staff did a commendable job of keeping the room clean and well maintained. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The highlight of the the hotel - seeing 'Namaskara' in Kannada - My mother tongue on the display wall (along with many other languages of course!)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business