US$ 109
US$ 139
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 165/night.

US$ 111
US$ 177
US$ 156
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 192/night.

US$ 194
US$ 120
  • Pool
Ibis Stuttgart City(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 161
US$ 118
Agoda.com
US$ 178
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 208/night.

US$ 87
  • Bar/Lounge
Ibis Budget Stuttgart City Nord(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
All reviewsfamily roomtram stopfree wifiair coneasy accessliving roomresidential areatea and coffeedecent breakfastcity centrehotel entranceexcellent staystayed here for nightspleasant staypublic transportminute walkconvenient location
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Two nights stay for a business event, decent size room on the second floor with view of the neighboring building. Luckily the rooms have air conditioning because elevator and hallways were more than cozy warm. Breakfast buffet was ok, nothing special.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
ibisStylesStuttgart, General Manager at Ibis Styles Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting the ibis Styles Hotel during your business event in Stuttgart.

I am pleased you found the room itself to be of a good standard with all the features your required, particularly the air conditioning in the room.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

the rooms are spacious bigger than the standard ibis. the style not exciting. I had a room at the 5th floor with a good view and a balcony. The restaurant is affordable and tasty. The hotel is very basic and personnel didn't look very friendly but in any case polite and helpful if requested. If I had the choice I would not come back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
ibisStylesStuttgart, General Manager at Ibis Styles Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Gionata V,

Thank you for staying with us and for reviewing our hotel on this social platform.

I am pleased you found the room itself to be of a good standard and I am also happy that you enjoyed your meal in our Mike's Urban Pub, but I am very sorry to read that you were not happy with the style of our hotel. At the ibis Styles we strive to provide a superior service for every customer, therefore your feedback is very is very important to us. We are sorry that you experience did not meet you expectations.

I do hope that we are able to welcome you back and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

The hotel although it is a 3 star, hotel doesn"t full fill the standards.The beds are narrow very small for one person, and the view is non-existent as you can see the balcony from the next house. I would"t recommend it.

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank emmapopi Ν

Dear "emmapopi",

Thank you for sharing your experience also on this platform. As I already stated I am disappointed to hear that you were not fully satisfied with the hotel, particularly with the beds and the view. Our hotel is located in a residential area in Bad Cannstatt. The room you were staying is quietly located to the courtyard. You booked a Standard Twin room and I am very sorry to learn that you were not happy with the size of our beds. Our beds offer a size of 2 meters length and 1 meter wide. This size is common in a twin room. We have a wide range of different rooms available with queen size beds also. We have booked a twin room for you - as booked by you.

Once again, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused and we hope to welcome you again in the near future. Kind Regards Anja Bantle, General Manager

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We stayed at this hotel for just 1 night but we loved it. Our room was for 4 people and it was huge and comfortable. The hotel is brand new and the location is nice. It is close to the main museums. Breakfast was nice and the hotel has a parking garage available. We found restaurants, supermarkets and playgrounds within walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
ibisStylesStuttgart, Manager at Ibis Styles Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear juliecarvalho,

Thank you for your review and I am pleased to read such a wonderful comments.

I am so pleased you were happy with the services provided, particularly with our comfortable family room. I am glad you found the room itself to be of a good standard with all the features you required.

We are thrilled to read your positive comments about the hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Great hotel. Staff helpful and Mike's bar and bistro basic food but good staff and affordable. Hotel is in the suburbs so not convenient to city centre. We used hop on off Stuttgart bus to get around but had issues finding stop number five on Neckar Wilhelmina

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Christine K.,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your warm feedback.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we very much appreciate your positive comments about our Mike's Urban Pub and the friendly and helpful staff. I will share your feedback with the team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we continuously strive to improve our services.

Once again, thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards