We are a family of four (two adults and two children 12 and 10 years old) and we stayed there for three nights. The hotel did not cover our expectations and we have an experience of more than 20 accorhotels.
With the exception of the first welcome, the reception staff was unfriendly and because of their mistake my credit card was blocked for many days. On my reservation which was at least three months before, I asked for a quiet room in an upper floor. Well, I got a room on the first floor where you heard the noise of the metro train very early in the morning!!! I was very disappointed that the refrigerator didn't work in my room and when I mention that to the reception they replied very cynical that they know this problem and if I want I can use the one they have in the back of the reception. I am wondering if the fridge doesn't work why it is plugged in? The pillows are extremely uncomfortable and when I ask for others , even the small ones, there were two for decoration in the room, the answer was NO. For the price of the room, almost 140 euros/night, breakfast was below average. In the bathroom there were only two mounted liquid soaps with no other kind of amenities. The room didn't have a kettle, coffee or tea, however, there was a machine downstairs where you could prepare and take away your coffee or tea. Bad luck for the kids, no chocolate option in the machine.!!! Although the outlook of the hotel is modern suitable for families, it is more a business one. At last but not least, the internet connection wasn't good at all. In the living room it was perfect whereas in the bedroom was insufficient.
In the good points, are the cleaning and the spacious room ( however there was only one armchair and two chairs) and the close proximity to the U-Bahn station (aprox. 100 meters).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Styles Bad Cannstatt is located in Bad Cannstatt, the biggest and oldest suburb of Stuttgart, at the Kurpark and opposite the Mineralbad Bad Cannstatt thermal baths. The city centre (approx. 1.5 km) and cosy restaurants and wine bars are within walking distance of the hotel. Our modern, exclusive hotel offers 156 rooms, fitness area, a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and pay parking in the parking garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Stuttgart Hotel Stuttgart
- Accor Hotel Stuttgart Bad Cannstatt