It's often tricky to find a hotel with family rooms, particularly one suitable for teenagers. Of course you could book two rooms but then it gets expensive. The Ibis Styles is the answer! The family room we stayed in had a double bed which was sectioned off from the huge main room. The main room had two full size single beds for our two teenage boys - perfect! The staff were very friendly and efficient. The breakfast was very good with plenty of selections to suit all tastes, including our fussy teenagers. Very convenient for the Mercedes Benz museum. Not sure about the centre of Stuttgart as we were only on a flying visit but seemed to be near a tube station. Overall very good value and would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Styles Bad Cannstatt is located in Bad Cannstatt, the biggest and oldest suburb of Stuttgart, at the Kurpark and opposite the Mineralbad Bad Cannstatt thermal baths. The city centre (approx. 1.5 km) and cosy restaurants and wine bars are within walking distance of the hotel. Our modern, exclusive hotel offers 156 rooms, fitness area, a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and pay parking in the parking garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Stuttgart Hotel Stuttgart
- Accor Hotel Stuttgart Bad Cannstatt