See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Fortunately we visited this hotel jusy for one night. It is dirty, smelly and noisy. The stuff is ugly. The price for the room is definitly overpriced. 99€ for an old smoke smell noisy room is too much. During the night we heard every noise from our neigbours that you can imagine. The stuff was also clumsy and not helpful. It took 10 minutes to find our reservation, and they accept card just over 100€. They write on the website there are parking spaces available, but there wasn't. We needed to park in a parkhouse nearby handled by on our own. I definitly not recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Transport links great trams around corner train station within sight and bus station nearby.
Also a lidls on the corner for cheap snacks/drinks. 1 large bottle mineral water 19c in hotel 1 small bottle 2 euros you decide.
Didn't eat here as had a bad gut from kebab place around the corner.
Ps Imodium is still Imodium in Germany was easy to get which was a relief lol.
Beds ok bathroom ok clean tv extensive and wifi excellent.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I had booked a room for one night at a rather convenient, but not exceptionally low price for the kind of city and establishment. My room was not in the main building, but in a near, non adjacent apartment house which has been partly adapted. My room was in the fourth floor without elevator. It was partly quite modern (LED lights), but partly quite shabby as the whole building. I asked for another room, the hotel was apparently complete. After a while, all lights went off in a row, I could find the phone using my mobile as light source and I was told I had a lot of chance because they had a free room in the ground floor. I had to collect my things in the dark and a rather unfriendly night portier brought me the key of the other room which was not really clean, cold, but had functioning lights. When I mentioned the issue at the checkout, I did not even hear something like "sorry for the incovenience" but just, "yes, we heard about it".

Room Tip: Insist on main building, but better avoid it
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2016

The hotel is not very clean, does not have AC, is quite old and not reconstructed. It is kept in the low standard (probably to keep not-so-high prices). Breakfast is decent if you stay for few days only since it does not change. Rooms are very simple - you get a bed and shower. WiFi is not working very well, in some parts of the room it was not accessible, at all. Not recommended for neither business, nor relax - just for budget travelers.
Good location just few minutes walking from the train station, few minutes walking from the city center.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2016

At €138 for two nights, probably about what you have to pay for hotel close by the station and city centre. But that seems excessive for what you get. The room is small - and the bed, a single crammed in a corner, even smaller. If you're above average height, don't even think about it. Bathroom/shower was clean, recently refurbished and functional. Free wifi didn't work in room; okay in reception. No air con, which means you have to have the window open, allowing regular wake-up calls from police sirens at full blast. (Why do they need to do that when streets are empty at 3am?) All of which makes shutting down the lift after 22.30hrs 'because it's too noisy' a bit ironic. Fine for those trying to sleep but could be a struggle if you're on the fourth floor and have a late check in and a lot of luggage. Staff friendly and helpful. Would only recommend as a last resort.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business