US$ 97
US$ 125
Hotels.com
US$ 74
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

US$ 86
IntercityHotel Mannheim(Mannheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
US$ 98
US$ 134
DJH Jugendherberge Mannheim(Mannheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 69
All reviewsonly negative pointfree watershort staybusiness meetingtwo night stayshower heada great staysingle roomhotel is locatedtrain stationcitypasswordmattress
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I visited Wyndham in April with my girlfriend, and I decided to share this report because of the bad experience I had, as well to avoid it will happen again to someelse.
In the room there was a very bad Smell coming out of the toilet. As we entered the room in the late afternoon this was not to be noticed, the personell have kept the window open (I suspect they knew about the problem). In the evening as we came to sleep the air was very bad, and in noways acceptable.

We called several times the reception, but no one answered the phone, and we received no support in that night, eventually we would have been flexible and accept to change the room.

Furthermore in the night, as I had to go to the toilet, I bumped into a "step" in the floor, dividing the sleeping room from the toilet. The step was built so that an aluminium, or hard material, overcome its surface, and hitting this with my foot I got inguried. This never happen before in any hotel I visited around the world, to have a step like this in the room, it is just dangerous.

In the morning as we expalined the situation at the reception, and complained to be given a room with such a problem, we noticed an attitude of "not my fault" or trying to move back the responsibility at us, no one took responsibility or tryied to excuse herself for the situation.
Only after several questioning we received the business card of the General Manager that after a writter complain offered to reinburs us 20%, which in my opinion for this bad conditions was not compensating.

Room Tip: don´t accept room number 305
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Wyndham_Mannheim, Manager at Wyndham Mannheim, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Alessandro, wie have written to each other several times, so i think we soleved the problems on a direct way. Due to that, we will not answer again in your review. Best regards

Reviewed 30 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Wyndham_Mannheim, General Manager at Wyndham Mannheim, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Reviewed 28 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Wyndham_Mannheim, Manager at Wyndham Mannheim, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Some of these reviews are a bit harsh, the customer service is very good, we arrive after 11.30pm and the receptionist could not be of more help. The rooms were fine, but looks a little dirty, on closer inspection they were clean but the carpet choice makes it look a bit dirty.

The only problem we had was that ever time we turned the kettle on it tripped the electric in the room which meant at 2am when I needed to make a milk for our baby I had to go down and get the night porter to reset it, (this happened two more times)

Other than that, the breakfast was amazing and staff were fabulous! For a three star hostel it was fine!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Wyndham_Mannheim, Manager at Wyndham Mannheim, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your friendly feedback. We are really happy that we could make your stay so comfortable, and we already look forward to welcoming you again!
Your Wyndham Team

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival at the hotel the staff behind reception were lovely, check in was fast and we were offered a complimentary welcome drink and told that we had a free upgrade to one of the superior rooms. After getting out of the lift on our floor there was a very strong smell of smoke and the corridors were dark, depressing and had chips, scratches and marks all over the walls (not a great start) we entered the room and were not impressed. (I would hate to see the standard room we were originally supposed to be in!)The first thing we noticed was how dark and gloomy the rooms are.. decor was awful. Mark’s on the carpets/all over the walls. Looking at the door I felt like I was in a cell. There was a huge gap at the bottom of the door which meant we heard every noise, door, conversation etc from the moment we got there and throughout the night. The noise was awful and meant that we couldn’t get a great sleep (although the bed was comfy at least!). We woke in the morning and immediately booked into the radisson for the remainder of our stay. Upon checking out we weren’t asked the question of why we were checking out early so maybe they are used to people doing this? The rooms we were in could seriously do with a facelift, so disappointing. Avoid!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Wyndham_Mannheim, Manager at Wyndham Mannheim, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Emma, thanks allot for your Review and your positiv marks to our staff. Thanks. Sorry to hear that you sleeped not very well. We are really sorry that you have to move on to another Hotel for the night. We hope to renovate teh dark rooms in the near future to get them a Little bit more familiar to our Clients.