“Be careful when you want to challenge yourself”
Review of Curry 76

Curry 76
Ranked #46 of 711 Restaurants in Karlsruhe
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

...about the most spicist one. I tried 911 in the first place and it was not spicy for me...but it is a nice one! Then I went for the highest grade directly, and was asked if you are above 18 years old, otherwise you cannot order it...I share one currywurst with my friend, it is super spicy and my stomach was like burning for the next 6hrs...

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Was there with a couple of friends.
The waitress just came and asked what do we want without brining the menu. I mean ok, obviously they serve Currywurst, but still... also after asking what are the spice levels, she didnt really feel like explaining much.

Food is ok. Around 7 EUR for a meal. Prices are online.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

They have 6 levels of spiceness and believe me, it can go very very spicy. I ordered a mittel but my friend got a '911' and it was already super spicy for me. Anyway, the sausage was very tasty and the fries were freshly done and not all soaked in oil. You can have dips with it and the prices are very reasonable (6,90 for a curry wust with fries and a soft drink).
Nice place as well, it can get a bit full because it's not so big and it seems to be quite popular already.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great ambiance, good food, served on porcelain plates. Appropriately priced menus combining a sausage, fries and a Berliner beer. Beergarten for when it's not raining. That's about it ... Just go there and enjoy

Reviewed 15 July 2013

They have sausages and fries comes with sauces in different levels of spiciness.
I like spicy but not crazy hot so the "Sharf" was right for me but you can go for the much more spicy sauces if you like.
Recommended for fast and tasty snack.