“Good Italian restaurant ”
Review of Mille Stelle

Mille Stelle
Ranked #123 of 721 Restaurants in Karlsruhe
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Innenstadt-West
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Good Italian restaurant in the heart of the city. We tried different types of seafood pasta, which was delicious. The place is clean and staff was friendly.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

At first I thought the place was going to be more expensive than it actually is by its fancier looks and dish presentations. But it happens it had a normal price for Karlsruhe and pretty decent meals. I had a Sardine Spaghetti that was a bit too salty (and spicy) for my taste, but my friends had pizzas and they looked very good. We were very well served by a enthusiastic and nice waitress, which for me is a plus.

Reviewed 18 April 2015

I am always pleased to go there, because I am sure that I will eat really well at a really fair price. Pizza, pasta, meat, everything is good.
one minus: the restaurant is loud.

Reviewed 24 February 2015

Delicious dishes, nice environments, rather small portions, reasonably priced, consistent reservation system.
However, the serving staff was not aligned with the quality projected: in our case, the three of us ordered our dishes at the same time, but we had to eat them at different times!!!
The waitress did not even know the kind of dishes one of us had ordered; I can only think of one reason, and that would be of an evening Sunday meal; possibly, a trainee??
The restaurant deserves a better chance...
I certainly recommend, though the RUMPSTEAK choice!!! Simply delicious and tasteful; just the right thing!!!

Reviewed 4 November 2014

I have been to Mille Stelle a few times now and have to say that it is the best pizza I had in Karlsruhe.
They have a great variety of antipasti, pizzas and pasta to choose and a good selection of beverages. They only have one selection of meat and some kids specials (spaghetti). Nice dessert menu.
The waiters serve you pretty quickly and they are always very friendly.
It is recommended to book in advance as it is always packed, especially for dinner.
I don't really like the way they put the tables around the place: you seat close to other people and there is little privacy but my overall impression is very good.