“Birthday celebration 🎉 ”
Review of Goldener Stern

Goldener Stern
Ranked #89 of 536 Restaurants in Heidelberg
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Fantastic evening with my friends to celebrate a birthday. Fabulous service and great food. Lots to choose from and good quality as well as plenty to eat.

The owners are visible and very helpful. We had a mixed group but nothing was too difficult for our group. They took it in their stride.
If you like a fun place to go with good plentiful food.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to go here as we were passing by and wanted to have the night off from Schnitzel!

Stuffed peppers to start. Excellent and full of feta. Followed by an unusual Mussaka with rich lamb and also grilled fish. Both tasty.

Service very friendly throughout and the Retsini wine wasn’t as bad as I remember from previous restaurants where I’ve tried it!!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Best food, constant high quality over the years, super friendly staff, very good prices, nice and cosy. Family run restaurant with the best greek food in town

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We stayed at this hotel, so we decided to eat here upon arrival. We were surprised by how good the food was as well. We had Schnitzel with fries and a salad. It was very delicious. I especially loved the dressing on the salad.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I had lamb with cheese, my wife the roasted one and we were not disappointed. The salad was also great. Pair it with a glass of red wine and ouzo after the meal and you have a recipe for great dinner.
One comment though: we came there around 17:30 and were told that we have to leave at 19:30, since the table was booked. So you'd rather make reservation, if you want to eat there.