All reviews university campus city centre nice hotel breakfast buffet stopover pillows sauna euro
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Located a little outside of Heidelberg old city center, on a student campus. A brand new hotel with small, but very nice rooms. Entrance, lobby and restaurant are beautifully decorated with fresh plants and flowers. Lovely bar in the lobby, great breakfast buffet, gym and rooftop terrace.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel just outside Heidelberg centre, but within walking distance of the bus stop. The room was very nice and fortunately not so small. It is very luxuous, the bed is great and the shower even greater. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling so well after diner so I slept the entire evening and night (we only spend one night in this hotel). Nevertheless, I would definitely stay here again if I'd ever come back to Heidelberg!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel is pretty good. Very clean and modern. I had a comfortable two nights stay. The room is excellent, well furnished and very clean and comfortable. The room is also quiet and I had very good night sleep. It comes with a nice plate of fruits as hospitality and a bottle of water as well. Internet is free and the speed is OK, although you can upgrade to faster speed for a charge. The bathroom is clean with nice toiletries and enough towels, although I wish the water pressure in the showers was stronger.

The breakfast is EXCELLENT in the Bernstein Restaurant down stairs. Very good variety and the quality is top.

The hotel is not in the center, but the tram and bus connections ensure easy access to Heidelberg Old Town. Overall I enjoyed my stay a great deal, and I would highly recommend this place.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ayaa1977
Reviewed 20 May 2016

The hotel is situated a few kilometers outside of the city center, but yet easily accessible by car. I will most likely choose the hotel again, when in Heidelberg.

The room was modern, clean, quiet and the provided great sleep for the night.

The only minus, was that the room service did for some reason not deliver coffee to the room in the morning. After 25 minutes of waiting we checked out.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Very stylish and well-kept place. All equipment works, is clean and thought through: They even have a remarkbale diaper changing table with complimentary pampers. Service is great, too: They opened the bar early for us, gave us a boiler to heat water for our baby and regularly ask, if all things are well. The location is a bit off the city centre and there is nothing much in walking distance, other than the river Neckar. However, all in all this is a great place with outstanding value-for-money.

Trip type: Travelled with family