“Suggested place!”

Cuisines: Diner, German, Gastropub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

This is really a great place to stop for filling your stomach and enjoy great food. Portions are big amd very tasty, service is great with very kind waiters! The place also is really nice and typical!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 27 April 2018

We were with a group of students and had dinner here. The staff was very helpful and the food good and plentiful. Our students had a fun time We were pleased with the atmosphere that they got to be a part of.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I grew up in Heidlberg in the 70 and 80's. The Schnookeloch is one of my restaurants I return to regularly. It has a unique atmosphere and I find the staff very freindly. It is a good value restaurant

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 22 July 2017

This pub was right under my hotel room. Which I enjoyed a lot.
Prices are good! Food was great (big portions) and the service is very personal and good. This is in fact a student pub, so crowd is tourist/locals/students mixed, which create a very nice atmosphere in the University city of Heidelberg.
Terrace in the back is great for meals.

Many options for vegetarians!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We ate here twice during our stay. I loved the traditional German ambiance, the staff gave great service, and the prices were reasonable! We will definitely stop in here again next time we are in town!

Date of visit: June 2017