“Appetizing food.”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2018

This is a convenient place located in the very high street of Heidelberg, ideal for a casual meal, as you watch the passers-by going back and fro incessantly along the Hauptstrasse. You can have here loads of salads, light snacks, vegetables, cheese, Lebanese and Mediterranean food in general... Very clean facilities. Rapid service. Nice staff. Good prices. A nice option for having a short break and a delicious bite.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I stop by on my visits to Heidelberg to get my hair and nails done. The food the authentic! I live the fresh salad, meats, hummus. The flavors are incredible and evidence that fresh ingredients are always used. The waitstaff remembered me on my 2nd visit -- I felt welcomed and knew this would be my lunch spot anytime I am in the city. In fact, I am heading there today! I cannot say enough words at how much I enjoy eating here!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

As a solo traveler I look for welcoming little restaurants with vegetarian options.I was seated at a table with a view of the main street.The ambience was light and it felt like I was in Lebanon even though I was in Germany.The waitress suggested a Sahara Mixed Plate filled with hummus,babaghanousch,falafel,cauliflower etc. It was extremely tasty and healthy.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We went there after going out, perfect for take away and open really late. I can totally recommend the falafel there! Sahara is cheap and tasty

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Sahara is the go-to place on the Hauptstraße for both a delicious wrap and excellent dishes (vegetarian and non-). The portions are generous, seasoning excellent and the accompanying dips are absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend!