“Afternoon lunch”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 29
Description: Korean chicken Restaurant
Description: Korean chicken Restaurant
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the chicken with sweet and spicy sauce. Delicous and very well cooked. The view of the old bridge adds to the culinqry experience

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Very tasty and freshly prepared, authentic food. Delicious soups and friendly service. Nice beergarden close to Old Bridge Reservation recommended.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Went there today, love the experience. Food is nice. I like the salad dressing and the chicken. There’re quite many different types of chicken dishes so it’s quite confusing at first but the one with sweet-sour sauce (the 3rd one from above?) tastes good. Maybe 1 serving is too much for 2 people (cuz it tastes nice but it’ll get boring if you eat too much, dish was bigger than we thought). The salad goes well with it. Though if you’re not into spices a lot I‘d recommend choosing something else.
I like the drinks too. The matcha latte is neither too sweet nor too bitter. The dong gyul(?) tea has however an acquired taste.
Lovely staff. The waitress actually advised me against ordering ginger tea because it’s expensive, lol. I find that very cute.
What surprises me is however how few people there were. The place isn’t huge and is quite hidden (though very close to the Old Bridge), but I think compared to the other restaurants in the Altstadt (side glances Mosch Mosch and AsiaWok) the food here is much more authentic and tasty.
Overall, nice experience and would definitely visit again, for the Bingsu.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited this place the weekend we heard about it. I have been craving fried chicken since I got to Heidelberg and Cocodec definitely satisfied my needs!

Can't say it's the best fried chicken I've had in my life but definitely the best/only Korean fried chicken joint in Heidelberg.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

You can take very cold beer with korean favorite's chicken!!
The amazing and beautiful view ~^^*
I love that!
It's the best place for sunset.