“Go early”
Review of Nordsee

Nordsee
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love Nordsee, but trying to use it as a place for early dinner was disappointing. Tried both Nordsees in Freiburg, but they'd run out of spinach and most green things.

Lunchtimes are better, love the breaded fish sandwiches, so nice as a pescatarian to have something other than cheese for lunch.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Unfriendly place, low quality food. Not really a good place to eat. Take into account that if you take dishes out of the menu it's really expensive!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

In July 18 2017, I buy a mix box from the cash counter (close to the door). After this, I take the mix box and take a seat inside. After 30 seconds, there was a man (the people who work in the inside counter) come to me and shout : did you pay already? There was a lot of people in there at that time and everybody look at me. I said: of course I pay. He go back to the counter and shout again to ask his colleague:Is the Asia people already pay? And his colleague said: yes.

I want to say, I think the man should learn how to be polite to the cunstomer because it's the most basic thing.

我在2017/07/18來到這家店用餐,我是在外面的櫃檯買的一個mix box,當我付完錢走進去用餐時,裡面的那個收銀櫃台的人很兇的跑來問:啊你是付錢了沒?我說:當然有付錢!接著,他回到櫃檯,問他的同事說那個亞洲人有付錢嗎?他同事說有

我必須要說,如果你是亞洲人(台灣、韓國、日本、中國...哪裡都好)如果你要踏進這家店用餐之前,必須要先想清楚,如果你可以接受店員當著很多人的面對著你吼叫質問你的話,那就歡迎進去享受他的吼叫吧~因為我相信他連基本的禮貌是什麼都不知道的

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

This cafeteria-style fish restaurant is great. The food is all fresh and we were assured that 99% of the fish has no bones in it -- good news for kids!

There is a pretty wide range of fish to choose from, in different forms. There are also different potato and vegetable options. Everything is cooked and ready to go, so service is fast, even though it is a popular lunch place.

If you are looking for good quality, filling food, look no further!

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I have to be honest this is my favorite restaurant in Germany. I always eat there whenever I can. I am a seafood person and I like their food.

Nordsee is a chain of seafood restaurants in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, & UAE. They offer salads, sandwiches, & full meals.

Food Tastes good, prices is cheap, and service is excellent.