“OK pizza”
Review of Toscana-Firenze

Toscana-Firenze
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Wanted to avoid the main drag to find pizza, and found this on a busy street. Comfortable large open-plan Italian style dining room. Basic but large menu, with Italian and German choices. Too much on the pizzas, so all rather sloppy. Friendly young waitress, and a few young families.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Good pizzà, first dishes are good
Pasta is made by order
Good Value for money
Risotto wasn't good at all

Reviewed 16 October 2015

We had the est restaurant pizza we ever had at this pizzeria.

Service was great, food superb, we would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

I have been here quite many times, and very time I come to Freiburg I make sure to visit Toscana, the food is always nice, they never let me down.
My only comment would he that service needs to be more friendly.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

I had a pasta carbonara dish that was pretty good. The service wasn't much...I ordered a glass of red wine and was given a Lambrusco which is not what I ordered...and at the end of the meal the server acted like he couldn't get the credit card machine to work so I had to pay cash....over all it was ok but I wouldn't return.