“Don't expect much”

Cafe Legere
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We have been looking for a nice place for a dinner, however, we could not locate any open restaurant. I was a weekday, maybe that's why we could not find any open place. At the end, we have gone to Legere. The ambiance is poor with a basic, old decoration. The service was not bad. I had schnitzel which was average. My mom and sister have gone for burgers and they were fine with it. Overall, it is an average place for a cheap and average dinner.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Came in this place a few times. Food is quite good and I would warmly recommend the Schnitzel and the spaetzle with cheese and prork meet. Tasty, huge portions, and prices in the average for the city centre. We had a negative impression about the waitress who was not really an example of happiness and politeness. Nevertheless I think I will go there again from time to time... hopefully I will be served by a different person.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

We were after lunch and wanted to have a good coffee. The cafe looked inviting so we stopped by. Unfortunately what they served shouldn't be called coffee. Espresso was as thin as really poor filtered coffee and without any taste...

Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

We were struggling to find somewhere that would serve traditional German dish! Originally went next door to Schlappen but that was Italian. Literally walked out and found this place. It's no frills. Few seats outside but reasonable prices. We had the large schnitzel which was HUGE and the house spatzle. Highly recommend both!

Reviewed 7 August 2015

We went there for lunch and we sitted outside the restaurant with other couples. The waitress didnt bring us any menu and I went in to get the menu on the table. Waited for 10 mins to be served, 10 mins for the drinks. There were 2 groups arrived after us and get their order taken and we just sitted next to them. Need to get the waitress attention in order to get our order taken. Food arrived in 10mins but only mine while my boyfriend's food have not arrived. One of the group get all their foods and finished their meal and my boyfriend food still nowhere to be seen,

So we asked for the bill and the waitress was shocked, telling us that the food is on the way. So we waited again for 10 mins. Finally we decided to have it take away and we found out that his order was never written down! Calmly we asked to take away and they packed our food in aluminium foil, no fork, no knife, no spoon and no take away bag!

It was not a busy day and it after lunch time. Quite dissapointed with the service.