“That food at it's best!!!”
Review of Leaf Thaikuche - CLOSED

Leaf Thaikuche
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2015

I had just around 50 minutes before my train left and decided to look for a restaurant around the train station. Leaf is the best thing I could possibly find!

They were so quick go take my order, serve my drink and dishes (soup and Pad Thai) and bring the bill I was even back at the train station 10 min (!) before my train left.

The staff was very friendly and as I said quick. The food tastes 100 % original thai

Hope to come back one day!

Reviewed 20 November 2015

Unpretentious but good restaurant close-by the main train station (and the hotel where I stayed). Good Thai cuisine, average service. Good value for money in my eyes, I like this one more than some other Thai restaurant here around. Nice interior, I may be back if in the area again.
As usual this is my subjective opinion only, review written after few visits and based on their price menu list.

1  Thank Manchontravel
Reviewed 26 April 2014

As other reviews note, this is a good little place with good Thai food. No frills but nice simple atmosphere and fresh ingredients. Only 5 minute walk from main station but in quiet street and relaxed atmosphere. Good value

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I went to this restaurant because I read all the beautiful words. Sadly enough I had to wait for 10 minutes before someone finallly asked me what to drink, there were only 10 customers though.
But I will not complain to much because of the price, but don't expect high standards. The taste is either sour or sweet. For a quick meal this is probably a nice restaurant. The staff should learn to communicate better with the people.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Fantastic little restaurant in the centre of freiberg with nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Recommend the yellow curry-