“Great food, nice atmosphere”
Review of Leaf Thaikuche - CLOSED

Leaf Thaikuche
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Fantastic little restaurant in the centre of freiberg with nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Recommend the yellow curry-

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Best advice ever by Tripadvisor users.
I love Thai food, but it's not so easy to find in Europe good thai restaurants. Even worse if you expect to find a cheap one.
Leaf Thaikuche conquered me. I had a banquet (Tom Yam soup; Phad King, 2 singha beers and a fried banana with ice-cream) and paid 21 euros. I'd say it's a fair price, but if compared to other thai restaurants it's cheap. Of course, that is an advantage for them. The restaurant was full, and even after the first groups left, more people came by.
The only problem I had was the fact that there are no menus in english or french. Since I don't know german, i was saved by one of the waiters who even helped me pick the dishes.
The food was amazing - i am still thinking about the taste of that Tom Yam soup, with the perfect spice in it...
I liked it so much, I went there two more times, at lunch time.
My kind of restaurant!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

This is why I go to Yam Yam again and again- This dish is simply amazing, but the soups are also great. It is super cheap. The portions are good, the food is beautifully arranged and the people are nice. It is also very tidy and clean. I could not recommend it more.

1  Thank M0naLiz
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I was in Freiburg recently and ate at Leaf Thaikuche twice. It was very pleasant and relaxing to sit outside on the patio. The patio is surprisingly quiet considering it is only a block or so from the train station. The food is very good and you can't beat the price. The service was excellent. Thai Leafkuche is an ideal place for a quiet, relaxing meal.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Great food, very cheap, nice place for dinner, very fast and kind. Also, I went for lunch very often and had take away.....I really miss it!!