All reviews middle of town central location great location nice hotel bedroom cheese balcony furniture parking
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed staying at this hotel for the second year running. It's perfect location ideal to enjoy the delights of the town and close to all amenities including the local Spa.
The Manager has always been very helpful and welcoming. A perfect reasonably priced hotel.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2014

My wife and I traveled through Baden-Baden recently and enjoyed our stay here. The location was great and right in the middle of town. We were close to bars/restaurants/shops and found the entire city to be easily walkable. The hotel was a little dated, but clean and taken care of. The breakfast spread was better than other places we stayed and provided a variety of traditional German breakfast food items. I would stay here again if visiting the town.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank c_d_taylor
Reviewed 6 October 2014

This hotel is in a great location for Baden-Baden. It is in the walking district and we easily walked to everything in the city of interest. We had a little balcony overlooking a cute little street and towards the casino. The hotel was clean, but a little dated. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The hotel held our luggage for us after we checked out for a few hours. I expected them to put our luggage in a back room or something, but instead it just sat by the front desk in a little alcove. There obviously isn't much crime in this little town, but it would have made me feel better if our luggage had been more secure. Baden-Baden is full of retirees and other aged people. As a young couple in our 20's we really found the hotel to be a great choice and a great value.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve_travel_guy
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I stayed here last week in a single room with a friend I was touring Europe with, in my new car. The man at reception was really helpful and at around 730pm he offered us a two adjoining rooms for a total of 140 euros (including breakfast). The rooms were very clean and fully equipped, the bathroom was very nice with a good flow from the shower.

The hotel is really well positioned to explore the centre of Baden-Baden and looks impressive from the exterior; I think it has been recently re-painted.

Breakfast was really nice a good choice of cold foods and pastries. The waitress service was very efficient with extra coffee not posing a problem. Nice ambiance at the hotel - really comfortable bed.

The provision of complimentary tea and coffee would be welcome.

Pete

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We spent here one night and liked the place very much. Very good location in the city center. We had a clean and spacious room for 2 adults and 2 children. Good breakfast with lots of variety and fresh fruit.

Date of stay: August 2013