6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$532
Hotels.com$527
Expedia.com$527
Official Site$527
Travelocity$527
Trip.com$648
All reviews wintergarten restaurant winter garden world class hotel deluxe room impeccable service indoor pool five star hotel fantastic hotel stephanie concierge wintergarden oleander fritz pianist luxury town sommelier
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2022

This is my third stay at the Brenners since 2021. The hotel and its garden are as beautiful as always. Every staff interaction was excellent. I was greatly impressed with the arrival: an upgrade to an amazing suite with the biggest bathroom I've ever seen in a hotel. Being escorted to the room by the front staff is a nice touch, as well as the welcome amenities (fresh fruits, chocolates, flowers, etc.). I was also very satisfied with the F&B: nice dinner at Fritz&Felix, great breakfast in the garden and good room service. Twice daily housekeeping. World class spa.
It is nice that the hotel maintains such a high level of service.

Date of stay: July 2022
Henning Matthiesen, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your stay at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to you for your delightful lines. Not only did you pay us a great compliment but your remarks also gave us confirmation that our efforts are bearing fruit. I greatly appreciate your honesty and enthusiasm – thank you very much once again.

For our guests, we strive at all times to do everything possible to ensure that your stay fulfils your wishes and is exactly what you would expect from us. Your compliments, particularly those addressed at our employees will be proudly passed on to our team.

In the meantime, we wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you again soon.

With kind regards,

Your Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa Team

Reviewed 7 June 2022 via mobile

There was lots to like at Brenner’s Park, the staff were excellent, very professional and courteous.

The Good:
The hotel is old fashioned in a good sense and covers quite a large plot. We stayed in both the original hotel and Villa Stephanie rooms. The Villa Stephanie is definitely the place to stay, the rooms are bright, modern and airy and have all been recently renovated in a traditional but modern style. The bedding and bed was extremely comfortable in contrast to the main building. The Spa facility is exceptional as is the pool area and the sunbathing area is very beautiful, the grounds are immaculately kept.

The Bad:
The main building rooms have seen better days, and the bathrooms, bedding and mattresses need a refresh given the prices being charged. A basic at a five star hotel is a quality mattress and this was missing in the main building. The food offerings - an integral part of any great hotel - are absent/ lacking. The menu choices are pretty narrow, the food is quite average and the prices high; the room service menu is also very very limited and again expensive. If in doubt visit the restaurant trip adviser reviews which we should have checked before staying. Also prices throughout the hotel are a little on the crazy high side. We had two G&Ts at the main bar and found they came to E48, which would give the George V a run for its money! All in Brenners Park would benefit from a bit of healthy competition as there is quite a lot of room for improvement on the food and beverage front.

All in if you are going to charge top draw prices - which Brenners is - you have to deliver flawlessly on all fronts, and at the moment they are falling short.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Henning Matthiesen, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and we were very pleased to hear about your visit to Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

It is nice to read that you especially liked our rooms in Villa Stéphanie and that you were also impressed by our spa and wellness area.
Please feel free to contact us directly for your next booking and we will reserve one of your preferred rooms.

Our hotel is celebrating 150 years this year and we are proud of our tradition and history. We always have the highest standards of and our rooms and renovate them at regular intervals.
However, due to the size of the hotel, we are not able to take them out of availability at the same time.

However, we would like to assure you that we take your comments regarding the rooms and especially the mattresses in our main house very seriously and will discuss them with the management.
Likewise, we would like to thank you for your feedback regarding our gastronomic offer. We are always happy to receive comments so that we can tailor our selection even better to our guests.

We hope to welcome you again in Baden-Baden soon and to be able to convince you of our quality.

With kind regards,

Your Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa Team

Reviewed 3 May 2022

I booked the "PURE MASCULIN" treatment for my fiancé at the Villa Stephanie as a surprise before our wedding. 3,5 hours of pure relaxation with a body massage, a pedicure and a facial treatment. This was absolutely amazing. The staff of the SPA is super friendly and made us feel welcome.
As I was waiting, i went to the restaurant BRASSERIE RIVE GAUCHE for the lunch. The food was excellent, the service as well.
We ended our day at the restaurant FRITZ & FELIX where we had the tasting menu. As I dont eat meat, i asked for some changes and the waiter immediately proposed an alternative with fish. Everything was perfect. Thank you so much, this day will remain a great memory for my fiancé and I and we cannot wait to come back !

Date of stay: April 2022
Henning Matthiesen, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2022

Dear Guest,
It gives me great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay in our spa as well as in our restaurants Rive Gauche Brasserie and Fritz & Felix.

It is very nice to know that you were delighted by the warmth and helpfulness of our team. The satisfaction of our guests is very important to us, so we are pleased that we were able to accommodate you with the menu adjustment. I will be very happy to pass on your compliments to our team.

I very much hope to welcome you again soon at Brenners.
Kind regards from Baden-Baden,

Reviewed 28 April 2022 via mobile

It was so good I stayed another night. The hotel itself isn’t my favourite, I’d like a more contemporary decor and a nicer pool/Spa area, but the hospitality at Brenners is second to none for me. All the staff go the extra mile, this is a ‘yes’ hotel, not only are the staff polite, they are all pleasant and genuinely seem passionate about being professional. The hotel has struck the perfect balance of elegance without being pompous. As an example, they will offer to take your car on arrival, but are not offended if you wish to park it yourself. I just love the feel of this place, it has such a friendly and inviting atmosphere. A few little details that suited me well, include a larger than usual bottle of complimentary still water in the room, large balcony and opening doors for fresh air, bath mats covering the areas you stand (no underfloor heating in the bathrooms and a cold tile floor) and a duvet that isn’t tucked under the mattress at turn down. The Fritz and Felix restaurant is a must if you stay here. All in all, I found it faultless and look forward to coming back again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Henning Matthiesen, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your visit to Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa on TripAdvisor.
It is very nice to know that you were delighted by the cordiality and helpfulness of our team as well as that you have positive memories of your visit to the Fritz and Felix. I will be very happy to pass on your compliments to our team.
I hope to welcome you again soon in Baden-Baden.

With warm regards

Reviewed 26 April 2022 via mobile

I’ll I can say is that I loved every minute at this truly beautiful and luxurious hotel. Everything from the staff, the service, the facilities, our room, the restaurants, the location, the whole experience is just perfect. I especially love the winter garden but really it is all just so - and just so being just right. Have high tea next to the blazing fire place. You will know what I am talking about. Actually it is so good that I can just advise to come and stay here and experience it for yourself. I will be back in December if I can help it. This hotel for me ranks among the very best in the world.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Henning Matthiesen, Geschäftsführer at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2022

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you very much for your positive review.
It is a great pleasure for me to read that you enjoyed your stay with us in the Kaminhalle and that we managed to delight you with our service.
Your words for our team motivate us very much.
I sincerely hope to welcome you again soon at Brenners.
With best regards from Baden-Baden,