Brenners is undoubtedly a lovely hotel in a lovely location but it is exceptionally expensive - and the experience is not exceptional. Only those fortunate enough to be able to say 'money is no object' would rate it as value for money I think. The interior decor of the hotel is looking tired with threadbare carpet in places - not something you expect from a hotel where the cheapest room is 330 euros a night....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect combination between urban lifestyle and pastoral idyll. Enchant yourself by the piano player in our private park and savor the culinary delights in one of our restaurants - give yourself time to breathe and to enjoy. The most impressive and innovative new destination spa "Villa Stephanie" opened January 2015 on the grounds of Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in Baden-Baden - the flagship property of the Oetker Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brenners Park-Hotel And Spa
- Brenners Park Hotel Baden-Baden
- Brenner's Park Baden Baden
- Brenners Park Baden