Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews rooftop bar candy bar spa area an easy decision platinum elite funky hotel sweet tooth pool deck concierge service deluxe suite valet parking large tv hotel experience black forest breakfast offers high quality food hotel is great
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2022 via mobile

We stayed 4nights in the hotel and best hotel experience in Germany so far!! Amazing staff!! Very helpful and friendly. Very clean rooms, great service and location wise is also walking distance to the downtown which is just perfect!! If we come back to Baden Baden we defiantly would come back to this hotel again!!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Roomers Team, Other at Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2022

Dear Departure20540896163,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff, rooms, and service!

We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our location to be perfect for exploring downtown.

We hope you'll come back and see us again soon!

Best regards

Your Roomers Team

Reviewed 28 July 2022

We enjoyed everything about this property- close to things in town, great on site Japanese restaurant, the spa on the roof- great vibe, the size of the room, the size of the shower, the super fast, cheap room service. So much cheaper than in the US. We stayed in a junior suite with our son who stayed on a thick rollaway bed. It was great!

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 10 July 2022

We have stayed at Roomers quite a few times and had always been pleased with the rooms and the service. Not this time! The room we were assigned to showed its' age and was not well maintained - the bedside light switch ( a string with a type of knot at the end of it) was cut and only a short part of the string was visible. The welcome note had my name misspelt completely and there were two additional spelling mistakes on the note - attention to detail? I don't think so. When I ordered four bottles of sparkling water I was told that I will take some time to deliver these because they had an important order to take care of - I guess my order was not important! The dinner at Moriki was disappointing; service was VERY slow and the quality of food has gone down considerably. No comparison with Moriki in Frankfurt and I guess the owner Duc needs to either pay more attention to his restaurant in Baden-Baden or close the restaurant! The public areas are also in need of some major cleaning up; the elevators are damaged, some of the elevator buttons are hard to use and the corridors are scuffed in many places. The good news: the breakfast is still good and the staff are friendly!

Date of stay: July 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Roomers Team, Other at Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2022

Dear Samoht60,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

I would like to express my apologies for all the inconveniences. We are deeply sad to read your comments as it is not the kind of service that we are used to provide at the Roomers Baden Baden.

I totally understand that this situation is not appropriated for a hotel as ours and I feel really sorry about that.
Your comments have been taken into consideration in order to improve the various points mentioned.

If you decide to kindly give us another opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me directly under host@roomers-badenbaden.com. I would be more than happy to meet you at the Rooftop Bar for some drinks to talk with you about your last stay with us.

Best regards

Carla

Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

We booked this hotel so we could use this as a stop to purchasing a cuckoo clock from the Black Forest. Our room (321) was huge with nice views but we noticed the dining carpeting had yellow stains on it and the lights above the right sink in the bathroom didn’t work. We reported this to staff; they said they would take care of it but never did. The elevator didn’t work one morning and we have to navigate our way around on our own to find the Lobby. (It was thankfully fixed upon our return that day). The food was very good but on our first morning there for breakfast, the waitstaff never informed us that we didn’t have to order off the small menu, we could have enjoyed the big spread they had (we took advantage of this on day 2 after we asked). While the pool deck is lovely, we couldn’t enjoy it with other patrons smoking nearby which destroyed the mood and made breathing difficult in the humidity. When trying to navigate transportation into the Black Forest, we discovered we needed transportation to get to a clock shoppe. Roomers team offered to rent us their Porsche (we graciously thank you but passed). They helped us book with Sixt in Baden’s city center but turns out the reservation was not for one whole day, it was one hour. Perhaps we should have used their Concierge service rather than their front desk. This was true for trying to get directions to an ATM (BTW the ATM is in BW Bank in town if you need more money). On the day of our departure, there were no taxis so we got a ride to the train station in their Porsche! The food on the rooftop was very good. The Italian restaurant across the street: Mama Lina has awesome pizza and is a must if you enjoy Italian food. All in all, a high end hotel however for the price, some small things mentioned above would render a change to 5 stars for me.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2022 via mobile

This would easily have been a 1 star review, except for the remedy action taken by Ms Amamdine, front desk supervisor. Came here to celebrate my birthday, used my Bonvoy suite nites for Deluxe Suite, was accepted for it, flew 13 hours, drove 2 hours in the night, reachin hotel late only to be told by the checkin gentleman that my room was “downgraded” to a Select Suite. Was also informed that all 3 Deluxe Suites were taken by an Ambassador member, who was also a Lifetime Platinum. I hav been with Marriot 17 yrs & currently an Ambassador member with Lifetime Plat as well so naturally I am surprised to be belittled this way. If the suite nights were not accepted, I would have appreciated the upgrade as always. but tis action & the words used, attrocious & what a way to embark on my 49th birthday.

Now the praises; Ms Amamdine came to me the next morning, spoke to me at length, apologised & changed my room back
to a Deluxe Suite. You single handedly save this trip, & added 3 stars to my stay. Truly, a 3-star general in the Marriot setup. Thank you.

Hotel wise, modern, nice breakfast, nice staff, a tag further from city centre but walkable if weather is right. Juz across is Mama Lina,nice Italian restaurant n a muz eat.

Date of stay: April 2022