“Great food”
Review of Restaurant NIGRUM

Restaurant NIGRUM
Ranked #1 of 253 Restaurants in Baden-Baden
Price range: US$ 76 - US$ 126
Description: Wir laden Sie ein, auf eine Kulinarische Reise, geprägt von Avantgarde & Klassik. Unser Team hält nun jede Woche ein neues Menü für Sie bereit, denn nur so können wir unseren Anspruch von Frische, Qualität & Saisonalität gerecht werden.
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I went here on my hotel's recommendation, and when I arrived I initially wasn't sure I was going to enjoy it because I'm usually not a big fan of the kind of fine-dining experience which starts with a 15 minute monologue by the waiter. But when the food started coming, I had no cause for complaint - it was really pretty great, and consistently excellent across all the courses.

2  Thank RamblingRambler

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We had a great experience, excellent staff, perfect service and very tasty food.
There is a fix menu, but you can choose if you prefer a 3 dishes meal up to 8 dishes meal.
We took a 5 dishes meal, and was more than enough.. the food was trully exquisitely.

2  Thank Rosana B
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I had the pleasure to dine at Nigrum a few days ago whilst visiting Baden Baden. I travel a great deal and love to dine in varied places. We had heard about Nigrum and read the reveiws so decided to visit on my last evening in Germany. What a gift, the decor brought me a feelng of warmth and luxury, elegance that is both ancient and modern. Soft lighting and charm that immediately brought a smile to my lips and lightness to my heart. Dining is not only about food. The food however was superb in every way, mouth watering delicacies to match the decor and cause the taste buds to soar with delight. The service and attention to details of the staff was exceptional. I cannot recommend it highly enough. Baden Baden is fortunate to have such an exquisite dining experience.

1  Thank Tanmayo L
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We took the 5 courses menu. The more courses,the smaller the portions so you will have more then enough, no matter how many courses you choose. Not too many surprises but everything tasted great and pure. Friendly service. Only so not take the first table since a lot of people do not close the door, which is open quite some times.

1  Thank Isabelle J
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

After travelling for about a month in Germany we were ready for a special treat - and were delighted with our evening at Nigrum. The ambience is very stylish, the service is attentive and knowledgeable (but not the least bit condescending which can be the case in high end restaurants), the food is subtle, seasonal and delicious and the recommended wines perfect.

This restaurant and team deserves every success! Highly recommended.

2  Thank SydneyTeviot