This is our 6th year staying with children at the hotel for our ski holiday, so we know the set up well.
1) Food and fantastic wine list.
3) Friendly service and staff.
4) Unparalleled views.
5) Very close to ski slopes.
1) Rooms quite small - unless you go for a suite.
2) Proximity to night club: go for a room SE facing over the slopes.
3) Rooms can be hot: no air con that you might expect from a 5* hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Christiania Hotel is a Hotel located at 100 meters from the slops departure and also 100 meters from the Village Center.The Christiania has 69 rooms and Suite. There is a spa, which is composed by a indoor swimming pool, a sauna and a hammam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Christiania reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christiania Hotel Val d Isère
- Hotel Christiania France/Savoie