“Laure was brilliant”
Review of Ski Pros Megeve

Ski Pros Megeve
More attraction details
Owner description: The “Affordable Megeve English Ski School” SkiProsMegeve. Making you and your families ski holiday the best ever is our primary goal. Learn to ski in a friendly environment with top instructors who know and have taught in Megeve for over 22 years. We go to great lengths in making your ski lesson experience one that you will enjoy and never forget. All questions, requests for advice and providing you with the options to make an informed decision will be willingly answered promptly. Contact us and we will get back to you immediately. Elite American, British and French Independent Instructors and Guides.
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Laure was brilliant. Firstly the snow in Megeve was very poor so we had to ski in Les Contamines instead. Laure picked up our two girls (16 and 17) from the chalet in Megeve so they got to the lesson as early as possible and then met us with them after the lesson. Both girls thought she was a very good instructor with the right level of instruction. Both girls improved greatly over the three days and their confidence afterwards was greatly improved. Laure's English was very good. Overall a very good experience. Many thanks.
Edmond.

2  Thank Edmond F
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Mike has great expertise and experience in teaching skiing to everyone at every level. He made the lessons enjoyable with good clear instruction and encouragement!
In such a short time I kicked away some bad habits and built so much confidence in my ability and technique. I'm not an advanced skier in any way and tend to keep to the most basic runs as my nerves get the better of me, but Mike helped me overcome that weakness, he really helped me to get to that next level to enjoy skiing and to have some fun without fear!
Thanks Mike for your guidance and expert tuition, we both came back home on a high and cannot wait to come back next year. :-)

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Mike really is one of a kind. His approach to teaching is unique, makes total sense, is a lot of fun and the results speak for themselves. I learnt more in two sessions with Mike than I have learnt over numerous years with multiple instructors. There’s no better feeling than finishing a lesson a more accomplished skier than when you started.

When booking from the UK, Mike’s response was speedy and helpful with his policy being not to ask for a deposit when booking but to work on trust which I believe in itself is very telling. In addition, Mike really goes above and beyond just being an instructor and as I result I have booked to go again in a couple of weeks with him to Cervinia. I can’t recommend Mike highly enough and am looking forward to continuing my development with him.

2  Thank ElsaP2003
Reviewed 16 March 2017

I've had a number of ESF lessons over the past 5 years, having arrived late to the Ski party. Mike was recommended by one of the new members of our ski group and after a couple of simple email exchanges all was arranged. What started as a private lesson ended up being 2x2 hour sessions for 3 of us which made it even more fun and meant we could correct each other afterwards. Mike has a unique teaching method and style: a mix of psychology and sound bites which you can't fail to remember and all 3 of us saw a huge improvement and I moved from very basic skis onto racing carvers overnight, such is the confidence he instills. So thank you Mike - orange pulp, in step out step, kill the demons, target, play the video in advance, leave the turkish belly dancing at home and face down the hill or words to that effect. Hope to see you in Chervinia. Mel, Louise and John

2  Thank MStanleyLondon
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Just quick note to say thank you so much for introducing us to Thierry, particularly at such short notice (12 hours..!!).
He has been fabulous and given both Mish and myself confidence and the ability to progress.
He also spent a little time with Bella our 3 year old daughter, which she really enjoyed.
Certainly the best instruction we have ever enjoyed.

1  Thank JemCross