Stayed for four nights with family (two parents/two grown children) in a two bed/two bath apartment. It is in a great location, walkable to restaurants, grocery stores, and shops in town, and a short drive to any of the lifts. As we were there in summer, it is a great base for hiking, though not all of the staff were knowledgeable enough to give recommendations.
The main issue was that upon arrival, our apartment (105) had only 1.5 bathrooms (two showers but only one toilet!). After speaking with the desk, they moved us to room 512, which not only had two full baths, but was more recently renovated as well. It was a beautiful apartment and we were happy to stay there, but it was a little upsetting that we would have paid the same price for a less nice apartment had we not said anything.
Staff was friendly and overall had a very nice stay. Game room in the basement with ping pong table is a nice bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Suites Hotel with suites from 45m2 to 85m2. In each suite : bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony or terrace, view on the Mont-Blanc range. - Swimming pool - Sauna & steam bath - Fitness - Arcade - Concierge 24/24 - Private underground carpark - Apres-ski bar / Tea room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Les Balcons Du Savoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Hotel Chamonix
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Chamonix