Stayed for 4 nights with friend for wedding in Chamonix. Hotel is spotless, leisure facilities are excellent, breakfast the best (although runny scrambled eggs) staff very attentive and helpful and location powerful! The upgrade to Mountain view room is spectacular!
My only negative point is the distance from Chamonix, the choice of transportation to Chamonix and the RIP OFF taxis. For a 7 minute taxi ride they charged Euro 28!!! A shuttle from Geneva Airport to Mercure Les Bossons is an hour ride and they only charge Euro 25!!! We had the same taxi driver twice and both times he ripped us off. Also, be aware, the free bus from Chamonix to Les Bossons stops at 7.00pm.
Therefore you need a car to stay here... end of!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Chamonix les Bossons welcomes you to its completely renovated premises. 89 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, Cote Glacier, featuring traditional cuisine, a bar, La Jonction, with lounge area facing the open fire, and a relaxation area with sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix
- Accor Chamonix Les Bossons