Recently I was returning to Italy from the UK alone by motorbike, and I had no set plan. I was tired and hungry and approaching the Mont Blanc tunnel when I saw this hotel at the side of the motorway. I turned off and found the hotel and the rest was....great!. Check in with a young guy who tried very hard to please was good fun, the room and view both great and the food and beer excellent too. GREAT stopover, I left at 5am the next morning feeling fully refreshed and keen to hit the road. Recommended!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Chamonix les Bossons welcomes you to its completely renovated premises. 89 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, Cote Glacier, featuring traditional cuisine, a bar, La Jonction, with lounge area facing the open fire, and a relaxation area with sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix
- Accor Chamonix Les Bossons