Chamonix is beutiful small town and thanks to SOTC who arranged the tour in such a way that we experienced the aroma of this small yet wonderful place with breath taking view of Mount Blanc.
This hotel arranged by our agent was wonderful. Very neat and clean, nice rooms, nice restaurant. Staff was very cordial. Provided tea kettle in the room which was very useful for us for making bed tea in the morning. Parking for cars and buses was just outside the main building.
Location of the Hotel was wonderful, just below snow clad mountains but slightly away from town. So we could not enjoy the beauty of Chamonix town and we had very short stay of just one night. Good breakfast was served and overall, the stay was very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Chamonix les Bossons welcomes you to its completely renovated premises. 89 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, Cote Glacier, featuring traditional cuisine, a bar, La Jonction, with lounge area facing the open fire, and a relaxation area with sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix
- Accor Chamonix Les Bossons