The hotel is located far away from the chamonix centre & there is no mode of good or convenient transport or conveyance. We were there with our family including my parents & children. The breakfast in the hotel is very bad & limited and found not as per any 4 star category. There is very limited knowledge to the front office staff about the mode of transportation to the chamonix centre as well as there own hotel rules & regulations. We faced several service issues right from check in to check out. We have made online booking & had paid all our stay online in advance by card. During check in I was asked to very the card details to which I handover the card thru which the payment was made, without my knowledge the hotel staff directly debited 240 Euros as an advance which was only know to me when I received initimation from the bank. When asked about the same the hotel staff informed us as their standard procedure which I obviously objected as if I was asked about the same I would have given my preference to them either to debit additional security deposit thru card or cash. Also the security deposit I found was too high as it was almost 50% of the cost of our 3 nights stay which was already been paid in advance. During the checkout we requested the hotel to settle our bill amount by the deposit debited while check in to which hotel staff after their internal verification of 1 hour told that there is no security deposit seen in there records which was deny to my card while check in where as in my card account the amount was already been debited & the same had been intimated by band via email n SMS. Still they took additional cash from me to settle the bill which was very absurd. Also my 6 old son was having fever so we had request them for some corn flakes with hot milk @ 11am which was denied by the hotel staff as they don't serve anything after 10am. Inspite of the several request it was repeatedly denied as they serve no food between 10am to 7pm on the contarary we were asked to travel all the way to chamonix centre for any food with no means of transport mode at that time. Over all very disappointing, bad experience with below standard services for any 4 star hotel or any leading well known hotel group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Chamonix les Bossons welcomes you to its completely renovated premises. 89 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, Cote Glacier, featuring traditional cuisine, a bar, La Jonction, with lounge area facing the open fire, and a relaxation area with sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix
- Accor Chamonix Les Bossons