We stayed at Mercure Les Bossons last february for 4 days. The hotel is a bit far from the town centre, but easily reachable by car or the city bus. The room was not very large, but it was comfortable and silent. The jacuzzi was great and the indoor swimming pool was just ok, too cold for me. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant twice, the food was good. The hotel offers a ski rental booth at the basement, and free individual storage for the equipment. If you don't mind staying away from the town centre (less than 10 minutes by car), I recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Chamonix les Bossons welcomes you to its completely renovated premises. 89 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, Cote Glacier, featuring traditional cuisine, a bar, La Jonction, with lounge area facing the open fire, and a relaxation area with sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix
- Accor Chamonix Les Bossons