This hotel allows lower rates but still puts you within 5 minutes of Chamonix. It is nice to get away from the hustle and bustle each night to relax after trekking around the Chamonix area. Very nice indoor pool. Lobby area has a nice lodge feel with an awesome view of the glacier. close to major highway with easy on and off access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Chamonix les Bossons welcomes you to its completely renovated premises. 89 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, Cote Glacier, featuring traditional cuisine, a bar, La Jonction, with lounge area facing the open fire, and a relaxation area with sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix
- Accor Chamonix Les Bossons