My family (2 adults and 2 kids) stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago. Fantastic views of Mt. Blanc and the glaciers. Rooms were clean, staff was friendly. Noise levels from the adjacent rooms and the halls were on the higher side. Express breakfast (7 euros) - coffee, croissants, bread & orange juice with kids eating free was a good deal. Overall, satisfied with the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Chamonix les Bossons welcomes you to its completely renovated premises. 89 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, Cote Glacier, featuring traditional cuisine, a bar, La Jonction, with lounge area facing the open fire, and a relaxation area with sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix
- Accor Chamonix Les Bossons